Thursday, September 17, 2009

Creativity

One thing I have learned upon my attendance here at Red River is that it is like Hogwarts here and by Hogwarts I mean, it is like we are a special breed, hand picked, like we are meant to be here. The teachers want us to flourish, this school is for us to grow and learn and push ourselves to our limits so we can succeed and prosper. It is absolutely amazing and I love it. For those who attended university beforehand, you'd know the difference between Red River and U of M or U of W. There is a huge difference. Creativity is praised, nobody is ignored. SO, I have a really good friend who has an extremely creative brother who I really enjoy watching grow and tap into his creative callings. He is just a young guy but I think all of us can appreciate this clever video. For those who enjoy Hawksley Workman, this one is for you.


3 comments:

  1. I have totally thought of CreComm to be like Hogwarts! Several times actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! interesting analogy.. one prof in mind would make a great character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and that would make me that creepy guy played by Alan Rickman.

    ReplyDelete