Sunday, October 4, 2009

o my

what does everybody think about Prime Minister Stephen Harper busting out his piano skills?! it's so random!

I have mixed feelings. I think he looks harmless enough without having to showcase his mediocre piano skills! And he sings too! my goodness, I think it may put a negative spin on his public image. As Canadians, I believe we struggle to project a strong, independant image. Stephen Harper playing the piano and not even that well, doesn't help anything really... what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I love The Beatles, so I'm going to have to say this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

    "I get high with a little help from my friends"

    Sounds a little Liberal to me. Hmmmm...

    But I mean, it was for a benefit concert correct? Got to give him props for that. And hey, look at it this way: at least he wasn't in the bathroom and missed it.

    For those of you who missed it, this is the performance she's talking about:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UteEKKa7rpw

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was obviously one of Harps's attempts at showing his lighter side, or pretending he has a lighter side. It just doesn't work when you already have a reputation as an arrogant, opportunistic, out-of-touch baby-eater. Witness Stockwell Day's Sea-Doo adventures and Jack Layton strumming a guitar at the National Press Gallery dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Harper sings and plays the piano? RIGHT ON! and Nicki I really like the layout of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Would you stand up and walk out on me?"

    Yes!

    ReplyDelete