Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Last Week of October... already? yeesh


So it's the last week of October. Can you believe it?! I was sitting around at the beginning of October laughing because I had so much time to prepare for Halloween, ya right! Halloween just came out of no where and now I'm scrambling around to get an outfit and anything else needed for the festivities. What are you being for Halloween? I have no idea what I am being yet.. any suggestions???? No I can't be Aphrodite, I was Athena last year...
Last year, I carved a pumpkin with my best friend and it was awesome. I suggest you do it. carve that pumpkin and cook those seeds. Its a great wholesome experience and you'll be glad you did it. It'll ease your mind.

1 comment:

  1. I can never come up with a costume either, and then when I do, it really sucks!

    Pumkin seeds are awesome as well!!

    ReplyDelete