Friday, November 20, 2009

What a Perfect Friday, except...
















So as I walked home from the bus stop today, I was enjoying the bright, warm sun, the crisp fall air, and the fact that my jacket was actually not buttoned up. Right when I got home, I went out to my balcony to soak up what turned out to be a beautiful afternoon. Gazing around at the bare trees and clear sky, my delightful scene was destroyed by what floated by in the river.
I really don't know what it was, it wasn't ice because it was plus 10 out, so I assumed it was some sort of sewer dumpage or garbage or something that isn't natural. All I can say is that the river was and is very nasty, and with me having such a nice view, it is really too bad I have to watch the "shitty" river flow by my apartment everyday. Imagine a city where the rivers were clean and dead things and sewer were not flowing in it. That would be amazing, but I guess you gotta put up with it all. Man kind did it right, I guess we can't complain... eventhough I wish the river never got this bad... damn it Winnipeg and surrounding areas.. what have we done..!

1 comment: