Friday, February 5, 2010

Why Bamboo Is The Best



Last year I moved in with a room mate and we went crazy with plants. We had some palm tree kind of plant, a couple ivy plants, a violet, and another plant that had some pink in it. Yeah, that one didn't survive. ALL our plants struggled except the bamboo. I still have it to this day and it is flourishing!

The first year I moved to the city, I moved in with my bachelor cousin. He asked me to get some decor for the place: candles, plants and such. So I did. I bought candles and a cactus and a bamboo. That was two years ago.. When I went over to my cousin's house for steaks a month ago, I saw my bamboo and it was alive! Perfect!

So everyone, bamboo are the way to go if you want to add a little decor and you want people to think you know how to take care of plants, all ya gotta do is water it from time to time and my cat even uses the bamboo vase as a water dish! Two birds with one stone, nice
:)

2 comments:

  1. Did you know bamboo is supposed to bring good luck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, as every film fan knows, you can stick it under someone's fingernails to make him talk!

    ReplyDelete