Friday, March 12, 2010

IPP Presentations: Two Thumbs Up!


Yes spring is just around the corner and there is a lot to be happy about. The end of winter, almost the end of the school year and for the 2nd years, its the end of the IPP craziness!
Seeing everyone present their projects over the past couple days has been really awesome. Not only am I excited to start my own project but I am excited for the 2nd years as well, everyone rocked it!
What blows me away is how much everyone looked like professionals on stage. To me, us first years are just rookies and seeing the second years on stage really encouraged me as a student to embrace my studies. I can't wait to be those people next year on stage, with all that experience and just great personality and presentation skills. Even though many presenters were scared at first, everyone did a great job presenting.
You guys had so much fun and did such a good job with your presentations.
Congrats to you all!!
Lets go first years! we can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment