Friday, March 26, 2010

Quit it Nostradamus

So every week I end up watching this terrible show, the Nostradamus Effect. Now I'm sure many people will disagree with my quite opinionated statement but it's true, it is a frightening and in turn, terrible show.
I label it terrible because it delivers the horrific news that the world will end, soon.
The Nostradamus Effect interprets the many predictions that Nostradamus made centuries ago. I find the predictions are pretty vague and that they can be interpreted in so many different ways, it is crazy. The show is crazy.
So recently I saw in the news that a volcano erupted in Iceland, a large and intense volcano.
In a previous episode of The Nostradamus Effect, they discussed how the world will start succumbing to natural disasters and bad bad things will happen as a result.
With all the earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes erupting, I am scared and the show makes me nervous.
Take a gander.
Also, I love how people are concerned with tourism instead of how the world is consumed with war and natural disasters, check out this article.
---->

No comments:

Post a Comment