Monday, February 7, 2011

Kitties VS Superbowl



While everyone was sitting down with their friends to watch the Superbowl game this past Sunday, I was kitty-proofing my apartment. While on my way home from visiting my family in the country, I received a text from a friend, telling me he had to get rid of his kitties because his landlord found out about them. My first response was to consider taking the kitties, then I thought about all the hassles; the cleaning, the potential disasters I could encounter when I come home from school after I let two, 5 month old kittens run around my place all day, and then I had to consider my highly kitty allergic boyfriend and of course, probably an abundance of meowing and messes.

Then I considered what could happen if I didn't take the kitties and everything I considered concluded that something bad could potentially happen to them. So I took them. How could I turn my back on these helpless kitties? They deserve a nice, loving family. So I spent my Sunday with two kitties cuddling me. It was priceless.

Sometimes life throws random things at you and if you consider your good judgement, your gut will tell you that it is worth it. Karma is karma and it's worth it to be kind!

So if anyone would like to adopt these adorably loving kitties, please let me know. As much as I would love to, I can't take care of them forever.

Contact me at nickidola@hotmail.com

8 comments: