Thursday, February 3, 2011

My "Must-have" iPod App!


At the beginning of the year, our Public Relations instructor, Melanie, assigned us a topic for our blog, to write about a great app. At the time, I was like, "uhh what's an app?" Yes, I know, I am in PR and am unfamiliar with apps but whatever, I have my reasons.

Since that assignment, I felt left out because everyone had some sort of device that had apps! So I twisted my dear mother's arm and convinced her I needed a new iPod, one that I could use to investigate applications.

My first app, Texas Hold'em Poker, shh don't tell Janis (my mom). My second, some sort of word scramble game which was so awesome! Totally loved it! Then came, PR Newswire app and Angry Birds and FINALLY my "must-have" most brilliant and greatest app I could find... DICTIONARY AND THESAURUS APP!!

If you are in any realm of the communications industry, a thesaurus is a must! Obviously, I was quite pleased to find an app that gave me a thesaurus on hand, all the time. Freakin' Amazing.

Now I can tweet, blog, and basically write with more variety and creativity at ALL TIMES! woo hoo!

What's your must-have app? Enlighten me!

No comments:

Post a Comment