Sunday, January 17, 2010

Great Music Video Concepts..

I came across these two videos and thought, these are a couple neat concepts.
The first video is so simple and I think it is really fun.
The song has a good beat as well. I also really dig the groovy dancing.
I'm sure you will too.

Friendly Fire - Skeleton Boy


The second video is weird because the first minute is just Jack White walking through a field with a machine gun in hand. The elements of the video are so random and well, odd. Machine guns, and the suburbs. interesting.. Like other Dead Weather videos, there's a lot of randomness. But that's what makes the video so different and the Dead Weather so bad ass. Though I think the video would have been better if the two characters were dueling it out in a desert.. But check it out for yourself!
This vid is kinda intense so watch yourself!

The Dead Weather - Treat Me Like Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment