Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Shinanigans




Even though I am under the weather this week, I couldn't not carve pumpkins and do the activities I planned so many weeks ago. Halloween only comes once a year people. I started Halloween costume shopping approximately a month ago and just last week, decided what I will be... A zombie prom queen. Brilliant, I know.

I also began watching scary movies about a month ago. Lots of wolf movies and vampire movies because I am not a fan of ghosts...

I continued the festivities with carving one of two pumpkins. The pictures above show the before and after. Ya I carved the cemetary pumpkin. It is awesome and I still have another to carve and I am excited about it. I even cooked the pumpkin seeds and they turned out sooo good. Delicious.

What I did was turn the oven on to 270 or so, greased a baking sheet and washed the seeds, put them on the pan and salted them. Then I put then in for 8 mins, took em out, spun em around, mixed em up, put them in for another 8 minutes, took em out, spun em around and then after that I lost count and put them in til I felt they were deliciously crispy enough.

Have fun this year everybody! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment