Friday, November 12, 2010

Freelance Business Examples #1




I am currently taking a Freelance Business Management course as an elective this year. I like diving into that side of the spectrum as one day I would like to have my own business. As a project for the class, we were required to create a mock business plan. We had to create a fake business, the name, and what that business did as well as where it was located, finances and so on.

I created ND Management. ND Management is a public relations company that provides complete design and marketing services to clients. More specifically, ND Management personally manages or rather, takes care of all your design and communication needs. The business is targeted to small business that need marketing and branding done. As well as rural business that don't advertise or market their services.

The cards above are what I designed for ND Management, as if it were a real business. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice cards! I especially like how you integrated the N and D into one as your logo. I think the bottom one has a better layout as your name is printed much larger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I hit gold with that logo lol I love design, it's fun. Though I need to work on my proportions as my name on the second card is a lil big...

    ReplyDelete