Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Freelance Business Examples #2



School hurts right now. I love school so much, I don't understand why it continues to increase taking personal time from me, it's like a greedy boyfriend. Anyways, that is why I will talk about something else. Design.

In our Desktop Publishing class, which I love, we were assigned to make up a fake business, I am assuming Soft Sky Creative is not a real company, hopefully this doesn't come back to bite me in the butt but hey, it's a harmless project people. Anyways, I created Soft Sky Creative. We were assigned to design a logo, business card, letterhead and cd case.

Since I am not an especially girlie person, and would rather create documents that are rich in magentas and roses rather than wearing them, I thought I would have some fun.

Here are some of the end products.

No comments:

Post a Comment